How Grainline successfully increased workshop space with a Container-mounted Shelter
Grainline are manufacturers of grain augers in Wagga Wagga, NSW. Grainline had continual growth over the past 25 years, and this meant they had need to expand the covered workshop area. A container mounted shelter was a helpful solution!
Grainline explored the options of extending their existing workshop in order to make extra space for their manufacturing & storage.
After considering all options, Grainline chose a container-mounted Allshelter. Why?
- The shelter was designed to suit Grainline’s specs
- Much more cost-effective compared to extending the workshop (saving them thousands of dollars)
- Easy install with their labour/manufacturing team
- Short lead time
- It was an easy process to follow
- Ability to customise to add guttering for water catchment
Want to know how Allshelter can help extend your workshop area? Contact us today!