Allshelter Dome Fabric Shelters by description are ‘a high strength woven polyethylene fabric, tensioned over a curved heavy duty lightweight steel framework’ creating an unparalleled permanent, yet deployable and robust container cover solution.
We understand that igloo and dome shelters can often be expensive and as such you want to buy the right product the first time round. Allshelter have ensured that all our products are of high quality, built to last and by using this site it’s easy to size up and find the correct shelter based on the workspace you have available.
Contact us on 1800 90 8888 (+612 6890 8888) where you will find Container Shelter Specialists on standby to help you with your fabric shelter selection process.
CASA WIDE RANGE
When widths are Important
When Heights are Important
CALS-EXTRA WIDE RANGE
When Widths Really do Matter
CALT-EXTRA TALL RANGE
When Heights Really do Matter
Allshelter Container Dome Shelters can be used in just about any industrial, commercial, private or government application including mining, construction, aviation, defence, disaster relief and agriculture.
Allshelter Container Dome Shelters are the cost effective solution to provide shade and protection for any site requirements. At Allshelter, quality is a priority, that’s why we make sure your shelter is made up of the most high-quality features:
- High Strength Woven Polyethylene Fabric: Using state of the art technology in coating and extrusion, Allshelter Container Cover can be engineered to withstanding winds of over 300 km/h with the cover left on. You get peace of mind protection knowing that you fabric container shelter cover is built to withstand the most extreme weather conditions.
- Heavy Duty Lightweight Steel Framework: All Allshelter steel is made in Australia, and comply with strict Australian standards AS 1163-C450. Allshelter, as an ISO9001 accredited company upholds the strictest standards in the factory to make sure your shelter is the same every time. You can be assured that, with Allshelter, we know that your container shelter is built to meet and exceed international, national, state and local compliance requirements.
- Engineered Design: Allshelter Container Dome Shelters are designed to AS/NZS 1170.2:2011 Ultimate Wind speeds. This means that your fabric shelters has been stringently designed and tested by Australian Engineers to the exact wind code requirements as set by Australian Standards. You can be guaranteed of the quality of your shelter, because a set of engineers plans are provided with every kit that is acceptable for most planning authorities.
- 10 Year Warranty: Allshelter warranty not only covers the steel frame, the extra roof bracing and even the nuts and bolts but most importantly it covers our continually durable fabric covers. The What Your Manufacturer’s Warranty Covers: the steel framework, the fabric cover and the workmanship. Your Container Shelter Warranty will be validated personally approved by an Allshelter® Director
At Allshelter, our professional fabric shelter specialists have over 25+ years of industry experience in between them. You can always trust that when you shop for a dome shelter or igloo shelter with Allshelter, the service doesn’t end after purchase of your fabric shelter. Allshelter will do everything to make sure your container shelter installation is simple and easy.
The benefits of container fabric buildings compared to traditional structures are lower operational costs, energy savings, naturally bright interior, quick installation, ability to re-locate building, flexible foundation design options and corrosion resistance. Unlike conventional or metal clad buildings, tension fabric buildings can be more economically relocated.
Watch Video :
Request Container Shelter Knowledge Kit Today
The Allshelter Container Shelter Knowledge Kit includes some excellent tools to prepare you for buying a container shelter. Each Document offers assistance to help you with your choice of container shelter supplier.
Your Container Shelter Knowledge Kit includes:
- Australian Wind Region Map
- Australian Engineering Standards Overview
- Allshelter Brochure
To get started, complete our request and we will email you the Container Shelter Knowledge kit.
*Note [READ MORE] On our case studies page.
You may also Interested in :
The shelter at Peculiar Knob is standing up to the horrendous winds very well and it’s quite amazing the temperature difference between standing under the dome compared to standing in the tin shed next door, the temperature under the dome would be 10 degrees cooler. I was also quite surprised how easy it was to erect.
We use our 7m x 6m container shelter for shutdowns as short as 8 days. Because we can install the Allshelter in just 2 hours! All we do is build it up on the ground and then lift it onto the containers with a Franna crane.
Our dealings with Allshelter have been smooth and simple. Any issues were promptly sorted out by the Allshelter staff. We will no doubt be dealing with Allshelter next time the need arises!