“A high-strength woven polyethylene fabric, tensioned over a curved heavy duty light weight steel framework creating an
unparalleled permanent, yet deployable and robust solution.“
Strength In Curves :
Arches have been utilised in building structures for thousands of years. A curved profile has incredible strength and intrinsic ability to resist pressure from external forces. Arches are simple, strong and durable.
Consequently this shape was a key element in the development of Allshelter weather protection systems. They are designed and engineered to create extremely durable permanent and deployable structures in a large range of sizes that are well able to withstand wind, snow and gravitational loadings.
Allshelter has perfected the arch design so well that the tension fabric structures can weigh up to 50% less than other conventional structures and yet still have the equivalent strength. Not only can Allshelter tension fabric be used as an effective roofing material for large spans, its lightweight nature, translucent and reflective properties, and environmental adaptability can also be taken advantage of in all types of construction.
Strength In Steel :
The Allshelter design has evolved through years of intensive designing and testing in parallel with being tried and proven in an incredibly wide range of applications.
Allshelter uses a sophisticated, yet simple, combination of high grade light weight steel frame members to cleverly absorb compression through its entire form. It distributes all forces onto its supports utilising the natural curve of the arch.
Each Shelter made to order is individually engineered to AS/NZS1170.2:2011 to be site specific. To achieve ultimate strength and durability each Allshelter uses engineer approved high grade C350/450 galvanised steel, certified welding procedures, and high tensile galvanised structural fasteners.
Strength In Fabric :
All Allshelter woven polyethylene covers contain the latest technology in coating and extrusion.
This includes state of the art manufacturing techniques that utilise a carefully selected combination of fabric design material, tensioning members and devices.
Covers designed for cyclonic conditions are able to withstand winds of up to and over 300km/h. There is no need to remove these covers for destructive wind forces produced from a category 5 (over 252km/h) cyclone.
Steel And Fasteners :
- All cold formed sections comply with AS 1163-C450 and C350
- All flats, plates and rounds comply with AS 3678-300 and AS 3679.1-250
- All standard mainframes use Australian made, online galvanised steel members
- All commercial grade bolts comply with AS 1111 and 1112
- Designed to AS/NZS 1170.2:2011 Ultimate windspeeds
- Extra diagonal strengthening braces included with every shelter for future addition of Endwalls
- Certified welding procedures
- AS/NZS 14001 Accredited
- 100% recyclable
- Compact kit form reducing transport footprint
- Up to 50% less weight than a conventional structure
Safety In Construction
- AS/NZS 4801 Accredited
- All standard mainframe connections use bolts
- All sharp edges removed during manufacture
- Bolt-On-Beams and Twistlock Beams for greater safety
- Most frames can be manhandled throughout
- ISO 9001 Accredited
- Every frame connection is inspected and tested at the factory
- Allshelter covers need not be removed as they are designed with site specific windspeeds in mind.
FABRIC TENSIONED COVER
- Can be engineered to withstand winds of over 300km/h with the cover on
- State of the art technology in coating and extrusion
- 100% Environmentally Adaptable
- Energy efficient semi-translucent material removing the need for lights during the day
- Blockout and semi-blockout fabric available for extra shade and coolness
- Dampens sound waves
- UV Stabilised Fabrics that will reflect damaging rays of the sun
- Wind rated for your location with the cover still attached
- Fire Retardant Covers available
- All fabrics UV stabilised with a coating of up to 100µm
- Airjet weave technology creating strength and durability.
- 10 Year Allshelter Frame and Cover Warranty