The Ultimate Solution for Emergencies
An Emergency Shelter is one of the most important structures on any site. It offers a clear meeting point and the needed protection of personnel during an emergency event such as a national emergency, natural disaster or other crisis.
Allshelter are capable of delivering shelter solutions nation-wide and within a short turnaround time. We can manufacture and ship directly, or provide a complete turn-key solution (including installation).
Emergency Shelter Facts:
- Dimensions – 3m wide by 8m long by 2.4m high
- Zipper window back wall
- Zipper door for access and added protection
- Relocatable – they can be dismantled & re-installed multiple times
- Designed & manufactured to Australian standards
- Engineered to ASNZS:1170.2 2011 Standards
- Made in Australia
- 10 year warranty
Below “Emergency Shelters” are currently in use in New Zealand for testing.
- Save Time
- The shelters come in a DIY kit form which means anyone can install – no special team required
- Can also be mounted to virtually any surface
- Save Money
- Can be easily moved to another project or location
- Cost-effective solution for covering
Contact Allshelter to find out more about our Emergency Shelters.
- Relocatable – These shelters can be relocated or moved to another site
- Easy to Install – can be installed by your own team
- Allows in Natural Light – the fabric lets the light in, even on grey days
Keep the light & air in, and the harsh weather out.
- Internal walls
- Critical meeting points
- Temporary storage