With depots in most major towns in QLD, Clayton’s Towing Service provides towing and recovery services – from vehicle towing, heavy towing, machinery & equipment services to major incident response services. Clayton’s Towing are known for being reliable – getting to the site on time, every time.
Clayton’s Towing needed a solution to cover their response equipment – all the equipment that’s needed to go out and clean up large accident scenes. The type of equipment that needed to be protected from the weather included excavators, and the response shuttle. Clayton’s Towing considered Allshelter’s container shelters.
Having a covered area for equipment was important to Clayton’s Towing for the following reasons:
- Machinery & equipment maintenance – having gear out in the open, exposed to the harsh environment and weather conditions means that vehicles can wear and tear faster.
- Rapid deployment of vehicles & equipment – storing vehicles & equipment in an easy to access covered area ensures that it can be deployed quickly
Having considered all options, Clayton’s Towing chose to work with Allshelter using their shipping container shelter solution.
- The Allshelter shipping container covers were designed to suit specific site requirements
- Allshelter could provide a solution to keep the weather off – without compromising the size needed
- The Allshelter solution was high enough to allow Clayton’s Towing to store their exacavators
- The shipping containers provide additional storage space
Mike Clayton from Clayton’s Towing was extremely satisfied with the results:
“Allshelter provided us with a solution and I highly recomend them”Mike Clayton
Interested in how Allshelter can help you to keep your equipment out of the weather?
Talk to us, or;